Salinger - Shalucha - Patton - Stevenson 6/19/64 No.3
- Main contributor
Founded in 1948, the Hilltop Garden and Nature Center was designed to promote community gardening at Indiana University. From the beginning, Hilltop was jointly sponsored by IU, the city of Bloomington's Department of Parks and Recreation, and the Bloomington Garden Club.
Shalucha, Barbara, 1915-1992; Indiana University. Dept. of Botany; Indiana University, Bloomington. Dept. of Plant Sciences; Indiana University, Bloomington. Dept. of Biology
Copyrights for records originating with Indiana University administrative units, departments, and other offices are held by the Trustees of Indiana University. For more information, please contact the Indiana University Archives staff. The Indiana University Archives respects the intellectual property rights of others and does not claim any copyrights for non-university records, materials in the public domain, or materials for which we do not hold a Deed of Gift. Responsibility for the determination of the copyright status of these materials rests with those persons wishing to reuse the materials. Researchers are responsible for securing permission from copyright owners and any other rights holders for any reuse of these materials that extends beyond fair use or other statutory limitations. Digital reproductions of archival materials from the Indiana University Archives are made available for noncommercial educational and research purposes only. If you are the copyright holder for any of the digitized materials and have questions about its inclusion on our site, please contact the Indiana University Archivist.
- Physical Description
¼" open reel audio tape: 7"; acetate; 1.5 mil; Sarkes Tarzian
- Related Item
ADDITIONAL CITATION INFORMATION:[Item], Indiana University Hilltop Garden and Nature Center records, Collection C43, Indiana University Archives, Bloomington.
- Other Identifiers
Other: GR00408579; Other: C43.10; MDPI Barcode: 40000003797208