- Main contributors:
- Carroll, Aaron, Shanahan, James, Monaghan, Elaine
- Will IU have a giant vaccination pod in a couple months’ time? Will vaccinations be required for students to come back to campus in the fall? What WAS that lingering cough I had right before the outbreak? Sounds like the kind of thing you’d ask Aaron Carroll. We did! After two semesters of answering every question the IU community could think of in weekly webinars, he gamely came on the show to answer Dean Shanahan and Professor Monaghan’s burning questions as we round the corner toward mass vaccinations and a hopeful return to on-campus life.
Could not complete log in. Possible causes and solutions are:
- Cookies are not set, which might happen if you've never visited this website before.
Please open https://media.dlib.indiana.edu/ in a new window, then come back and refresh this page.
- An ad blocker is preventing successful login.
Please disable ad blockers for this site then refresh this page.
- Shanahan, James✖[remove]42
- Miles, Emily37
- Filippelli, Gabriel8
- Miles, Emily 2
- Anselmi, J.J,1