- Main contributors:
- Stoeltje, Rachael, Stewart, Jacqueline Najuma, 1970-, Mashon, Mike , Kerr, Leah , Horak, Jan-Christopher
- Examining the characteristics of archival film prints as they survive in fragmentary and variant versions, Panel Two: The Carrier as Content evaluated these material manifestations of early black-audience films as presenting evidence for understanding their meaning and context. Panel Two: The Carrier as Content was moderated by Rachael Stoeltje (Indiana University - Bloomington). Four speakers, Jacqueline Stewart (University of Chicago), Mike Mashon (Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division), Leah Kerr (The Academy Museum of Motion Pictures) and Jan-Christopher Horak (University of California, Los Angeles), presented during Panel Two and participated in a concluding Question and Answer Session.
Could not complete log in. Possible causes and solutions are:
- Cookies are not set, which might happen if you've never visited this website before.
Please open https://media.dlib.indiana.edu/ in a new window, then come back and refresh this page.
- An ad blocker is preventing successful login.
Please disable ad blockers for this site then refresh this page.
- Horak, Jan-Christopher 1
- Kerr, Leah 1
- Mashon, Mike 1
- Stewart, Jacqueline Najuma, 1970-✖[remove]1
- Stoeltje, Rachael✖[remove]1